At Kerhoulas Dental in Mississauga we offer dental implants to help improve the appearance and function of your smile.
Dental Implants are a treatment option to replace a single tooth or multiple teeth.
What are dental implants?
A dental implant is a small screw that is placed in your jawbone and acts as an artificial tooth root which can be used to support crowns, bridges and dentures.
Dental Implants are made from titanium, a biocompatible material that integrates well with your body’s tissues. Dental implants were invented decades ago and have undergone significant research and development in the scientific community. They are safe, medically proven, strong and lasting. They offer esthetically pleasing results and applications to suit almost any dental health requirement.
Dental implant protocol has become simplified over the years. Dr. Kerhoulas and staff ensure your complete understanding and comfort throughout your treatment.
What are the benefits?
- Maintains jaw bone levels to minimize aging appearance.
- Does not require the preparation of neighbouring teeth.
- Securely anchors crowns, bridges or dentures.
- Allows for effective chewing and speaking.
- Results in a feeling of confidence about your smile.
- Provides numerous esthetic solutions.
- A consultation to determine your specific needs and desires. Tell us what you would like to achieve.
- A clinical examination including radiographs (x-rays) followed by careful planning.
- Surgical implant placement, using local anesthetic.
- Osseointegration - a period of healing to allow the jawbone to consolidate around the implant - interim restoration is available if required.
- The placement of your new crown, bridge or denture.
Enjoy the look, function and feel!
At Kerhoulas Dental, Dr. Gary Kerhoulas continues to research the latest offerings in the field of dental implants. He selects surgical and restorative components that best suit your esthetic and functional requirements, so that you may enjoy your new smile. If you would like to know more about this innovative method of tooth replacement, you are encouraged to arrange a consultation with our team of doctors at Kerhoulas Dental.
Treatment is provided in our Studio - a private setting offering exceptional amenities for comfort and service.